Sun Microsystems is establishing a new engineering team in Prague. This new group will be focused on continually enhancing the products in response to customer needs. The initial size of the team is 7 engineers and can scale further as business grows. We are looking predominantly for senior engineers with experience working in international teams as well as talented junior engineers.
- C and C++ programming skills on UNIX systems
- Object-Oriented programming skills and experience with C++, STL on Windows platform
- Exposure to Messaging, Calendar & Directory protocols(IMAP, POP, SMTP, RFC2445, LDAP)
- Experience with MAPI, Exchange and Outlook would be a plus
- Excellent trouble-shooting and debugging skills
- Other programming skills welcomed
If you are interested in joining Communications Suite Sustaining Engineering Group at Sun Microsystems in Prague, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.