The Sun Java Communications Suite delivers industry-leading email, calendaring and real-time collaboration functionality for service providers and large organizations worldwide. The Sun Java Communications Suite includes Messaging Server, Calendar Server, Instant Messaging, Connector for Microsoft Outlook, Communications Sync. Sun Microsystems is establishing a new engineering team in Prague. This new group will be focused on continually enhancing the products in response to customer needs.
The initial size of the team is 7 engineers and can scale further as business grows. We are looking predominantly for senior engineers with experience working in international teams as well as talented junior engineers.
- C and C++ programming skills on UNIX systems
- Object-Oriented programming skills and experience with C++, STL on Windows platform
- Exposure to Messaging, Calendar & Directory protocols(IMAP, POP, SMTP, RFC2445, LDAP)
- Experience with MAPI, Exchange and Outlook would be a plus
- Excellent trouble-shooting and debugging skills
- Other programming skills welcomed
If you are interested in joining Communications Suite Sustaining Engineering Group at Sun Microsystems in Prague, please send your CV to email@example.com